- Read as many books as possible. Right now, I'm reading three--see the sidebar.
- Blog more than once per month.
- Write something other than a boring blog post, maybe some poems or an essay.
- Walk for at least one hour at least five days per week. So far, I have walked three days, but today was the first one that I walked for an hour.
- Clean house one day a week. I did laundry today. Does that count as cleaning house?
- Get my stuff in the office weeded, recycled, and organized.
- Add books to my LibraryThing library.
- Try out the watercolors that I bought about two years ago.
- Find a new quote for my blog.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My summer of leisure
In May, I finished my master's degree. I am free this summer--no work and no school. What am I going to do with all my free time?