Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My summer of leisure

In May, I finished my master's degree. I am free this summer--no work and no school. What am I going to do with all my free time?
  • Read as many books as possible. Right now, I'm reading three--see the sidebar.
  • Blog more than once per month.
  • Write something other than a boring blog post, maybe some poems or an essay.
  • Walk for at least one hour at least five days per week. So far, I have walked three days, but today was the first one that I walked for an hour.
  • Clean house one day a week. I did laundry today. Does that count as cleaning house?
  • Swim.
  • Get my stuff in the office weeded, recycled, and organized.
  • Add books to my LibraryThing library.
  • Try out the watercolors that I bought about two years ago.
  • Find a new quote for my blog.
I'm sure there are other things that I could do. Any suggestions?

No comments: