Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW Day 5 - The Present and the Future of Breathing Space


For this final day of BBAW, I have two assignments:
  1. In 50 words or less, tell what I love best about my blog.
  2. In 50 words or less, identify goals/changes that I foresee for my blog.
What I love best
I love that this blog gives me a chance to write about the books I read. I can write reviews of whole books or simply write about a what a passage/book makes me think about. And I love that my posts are archived, so that if I want to refer to them again, I can do it.

Goals/Changes
Well, I now own my own domain name (Thanks, Valerie!), and I would like to migrate my blog to that space and try to create a multi-faceted site. I'm not sure what other facets I will add, but I would definitely like to personalize the look of my blog, even if I simply change the banner. I would also like to blog more regularly and maybe create some recurring blog features.

I've really enjoyed being a part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and I look forward to reading the blogs that I have discovered this week.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sounds like BBAW has inspired you in some good ways! I will be checking in on your "new" blog progress :-).

By the way the "Mutual Life and Casualty" book you mentioned in your last post looks interesting. I just added it to my ever-growing list of books to look for.