Top 10 Turn-ons
- Brains. You have to be intelligent to interest me.
- Humor. If we can't laugh together, we can't love together.
- A big smile, one that lights up a room.
- Smooth brown skin. The smooth skin can be brown from birth or a healthy, natural sun tan.
- Pretty eyes. Like the waiter from Carrabas yesterday, he had eyes that I could have looked into for hours at a time.
- Self confidence. I'm not always very self confident, so if you're not, then we're screwed (and not in a good way). ;-)
- Articulateness. I love to talk about books, movies, politics, the world, and I really like to have some witty repartee, especially if there's some flirting involved.
- A reader. I love to read and want to be with someone who at least likes to read.
- Soft hands. To run over my body, I really like the feel of that.
- A good kisser. I really like to make out, maybe even more than having sex. Did I really say that? ;-)
Top 10 Turn-offs
- Scraggly facial hair.
- Body odor.
I have decided to tag one other person, Danny at Dad Gone Mad. His blog is so funny, even the ones focused on sophomoric humor, which I could have put in my turn offs list. I can't help myself from laughing out loud when I read most of his posts. I'm sure his lists will be nothing short of hilarious.