Monday, May 16, 2005

Mad Monday Morning

I hate it when I wake up in a bad mood. This morning, I woke up hating my job again, hitting snooze until I just had to get up, trying to figure out some sub plans so I could stay home. Nothing really unusual in this except there is only two weeks left until summer vacation begins. In the meantime, though, I have to pack up my whole room so my stuff can be stored for the summer while our old building is being demolished and the new building is completed. I haven't even begun to pack, and I didn't finish grading papers this weekend. I'm sure my bad mood is the result of these two stresses, and the fact that I'm still waiting to hear about the Academic Associate position. The principal said last Monday that he planned to act quickly--I really thought that I would hear something by Friday. Maybe I will hear something today. Now, I better get ready for the job that I loathe.

No comments: