Sunday, May 01, 2005

I hate my job.

If you are one of the two people who read this blog regularly, you can stop reading now. I have said this all before.

I hate my job.
I hate the thought of having to get up in the morning and go to work.
I hate Sunday nights because they have to end, and when they do, Monday must follow. I have to work on Monday.

Sometimes, I really think I would rather die than have to go to my job for one more minute. Too melodramatic? Probably, but I do find myself thinking that sometimes.

During the week, I actually had several things that I wanted to blog about this weekend. I had internet problems this week and wasn't able to be on the computer as much as usual for half the week. I thought I would post a few things tonight. I thought I might blog about all the libraries in our school district being closed for the entire month of May so librarians can do an inventory, which was made necessary by a loss of data in a system that wasn't backed up. Stupid public school district can track where I go on the internet, but can't back up important data. I also planned to post another Devil's Bitch story. Another post I had planned was one describing the murder of my love for teaching.

I thought I would write about at least one of these, but with Sunday rapidly drawing to a close, all I can think about now is how much I hate being a teacher these days. It's really sad because I used to love being a teacher. I have to stop feeling this way.

No comments: