Sunday, January 08, 2006

A New Year

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since Christmas morning. I feel like my Christmas break just flew by in a whirl of activity. I think that I had the best holiday break that I have had in a very long time--little stress, lots of fun, plenty of time spent just enjoying my life.

Now, I am back at work and about to begin work on a library science degree. I got accepted to the University of North Texas online library science program. I am very excited and can't wait to get started. I really believe that I will becoming a librarian is a good choice for me. I am such a book nerd. I have even started cataloging my own books on LibraryThing. When I heard about this site, in a comment on a post from Book World, I was intrigued. Once I had added a couple of books to my catalog, I was hooked. I can't wait for the first rainy Saturday or Sunday to spend the day completing my catalog.

Well, I guess that enough blogging for tonight. I have to get up early tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good week this week. Later.

No comments: