Sunday, January 29, 2006

Finished!

I just finished re-reading Wuthering Heights, finally! I really like Wuthering Heights too, despite its depressing mood. (Notice that I changed the epigraph for this blog to a quote from this great novel.) Although, I had forgotten how spooky the ending is--Heathcliff is haunted to death by his beloved Catherine. I don't think I could turn out the lights just yet, so I thought I would blog a bit. Two posts in one day. I'm not sure I've ever done that before. Speaking of my earlier post, I did enjoy a couple of hours of this beautiful day sitting outdoors reading. I needed to be working, but I just couldn't make myself work. Actually, I was working--re-reading the book my AP students were supposed to have finished by last Thursday--but I needed to be grading and planning. However, reading is the only kind of work that I can make myself do at home anymore. I just can't sit and grade on a beautiful Sunday, or a rainy Saturday for that matter. ;-)

It's late now, and I think I'm over the spooky feelings from WH, so I guess can go to bed now. You know, this post really says nothing interesting at all. I apologize to those who took the time to read it. I should delete it, but I can't/won't. ???? Sometimes living alone is not such a good thing. I feel like staying up late and talking to someone, but there's no one here except me so I wrote this boring, meaningless post. Enough of this drivel. Good night all.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you finished Wuthering Heights--finally! ;-)

SassyFemme said...

Kim, don't delete it and don't apologize, it's what's on your brain, that's what's important. Its a blog, its not an academic paper, just have fun with it.